Here are my 5 benefits of canopy pop up tents. My favorite canopy tent at the end of this article and my 14 reasons why I like it so much.
· Easy Set Up. Very user friendly.
· Protection. Great for sun and rain.
· Versatility. Used for various outdoor events.
· Convenience. Easy to transport.
· Inexpensive. Under $250.
Easy to set up
Setting up a large tent can be a nightmare. Especially if you get to your site late and are running out of daylight. Pop-up canopies are really user friendly. They don't require any tools for assembly and can typically be set up by one person. They are also lightweight, compact, and portable.
Pop-up canopy tents protect you, your guests, and your possessions from the sun, rain, snow, and other elements. They make outdoor activities more comfortable on hot days or during the rainy seasons like we have here in Sarasota, Florida.
These popup canopy tents make great sun shelters to sit in at the beach or take a nap. As a covering for my outdoor camp kitchen is one of my favorite uses. For beach trips, they make great gazebos to catch the ocean breeze while enjoying a cool drink.
For backyard birthday parties, they are a must. Nothing worse than to watch as the hot sun causes your beautiful frosting to slide off that cake you spent hours meticulously decorating.
If you have a side hustle and sell gifts and crafts or veggies at the farmers market they work well as sales booths as well as displays space at art festivals. And they are also the cheapest short-term types of outdoor covering you can buy.
Most 10-foot by 10-foot popup canopy tents weight 70 lbs or less which may sound heavy until you realize how large they are and the great volume of space they provide. They usually come with a rolling storage bag making it very easy to move from your vehicle to your site. Just be sure your car trunk has enough space, for most trucks is not a problem unless you pack too much other gear like me.
Here is My Favorite Pop Up Canopy Tent (you’re gonna love it).
Here are my 14 reasons why.
1. It comes in 12 different colors.
2. It sets up and takes down in about 12 minutes for 1 to 2 people without any tools.
3. It weighs 70 lbs.
4. It has a 10-foot x 10-foot footprint (100 square feet).
5. It’s made of commercial canopy tent fabric.
6. It has a fire retardant coating with a CPAI-84 rated chemical (not fire-proof).
7. The roof is coated with Polyurethane to block 99% of UV rays.
8. The sidewalls stitching lines are all seam sealed to make it waterproof.
9. It has steel D rings on each corner so you can use a rope to secure it to a stake.
10. It has 4 Removable sidewalls with windows (love this ability).
11. An oversized L shaped roller bag with almost 3-inch wheels for easy rolling and 4 extra canopy weights.
12. The USA based manufacturer, Eurmax, is one of the most trusted & best-selling popup canopy Brands.
13. And with 1230 global ratings with 4.5 stars on Amazon is got a good reputation with customers.
14. It cost about as much as 4 cups of Starbucks coffee per week.
If you are thinking of purchasing a Pop Up Canopy this one is my recommendation. It spacious and well-built and a good price for under $250.
Well, that's all I got for you today!
Thanks for reading my articles. My goal is to help you to save money on great products and have a great time. And maybe throw in a few nuggets of helpful tips that I've learned along the way.
Until the next article…do yourself a favor and take a kid camping, it will change your life.
All the best,
P.S. Would you do me a favor? Please share this article with a friend. Thanks, I really appreciate it.